10425 Tanner Rd.
Houston, TX, 77041
New Braunfels, TX
239 Lucinda Dr.
New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Irving, TX
We prefer our potential customers to come visit our showroom however we can mail upon request. Contact Us to Request a Product Sample. You are given the options of our regular travertine cast stone and smooth cast stone. You may order either of these styles in our standard canvas white or faux painted in light, medium or dark finish.
Beyond the surrounding 100 mile radius of the Houston, Dallas, and New Braunfels markets,, we would access on a case by case basis. We have done muti unit work, hotels, and even individual projects beyond the state of Texas and the prices vary with each project. High-profile jobs for large homes, homebuilders, apartment complexes, hotels, or office buildings may still be possible outside of the 100 mile range. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about high-profile jobs.
Description by Letter:
A Live Design Preview: Displays selections chosen from the builder menu.
B Builder Menu: Displays options for the various parts of the fireplace.
C Style Selection Menu: Choose your preferred fireplace style.
D Header Selection Menu: Choose from standard or arched headers.
E Trim Selection Menu: Choose from our many trim choices.
F Legs: Choose from our different leg styles.
G Blocks: Choose from our block selections.
H Plaques: Select your preferred plaque.
I Top Menu: Save, share, inquire about your drawing, or return to the homepage.
- Mantel Shelf: These parts sit on top of the fireplace header and have space to display home decor.
- Mantel Base: The component directly below the self that supports it.
- Header: This part sits on top of the legs, blocks, and lower header of the firebox.
- Lower Header: Sits between the box and header. This is where plaques are typically installed.
- Firebox: The opening where the fire is lit. Usually it’s a black metal box or bricks containing a gas line, logs and/or a metal log holder.
- Inside Legs: These sit between the legs and firebox and are mainly used to cover the edges of the firebox.
- Skirt: This piece is beneath the firebox and inside legs and also is used to cover the bottom of the firebox.
- Pedestal: An optional accessory to add another layer between the hearth and firebox.
- Hearth: This part is the very bottom piece of the fireplace. Standard hearths are about 3″ tall, but they can be customized to be as tall as 12″ or more to fit in-between the floor to the bottom opening of the firebox.
- Trims: Trims line the top portion of the header and add decoration and character to the fireplace’s overall feel.
- Plaques: Plaques are fixed to a part of the fireplace (typically the lower header) and add a unique feature to the fireplace.
- Legs: Legs are positioned on both sides of the firebox and enhance the look of the outer edges of the fireplace.
- Blocks: Blocks are shaped to stand in-between the top of the legs of the fireplace and the fireplace header.
See the diagram below for more details: